Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Introduction

I want to start off with a bit of an introduction of myself. I grew up in a typical small town in central Oklahoma in the 60's and 70's. I witnessed the integration and desegregation of society. I somehow survived excessive drug use of my teen years and early adulthood. I have been drug free for a very long time. I haven't been very concerned nor interested in the political nor religious realm for the majority of my life. However, I have always had my belief in God.

As far as I have been concerned in the past, I didn't really care who was in office or what transpired in the political world... until things really started getting out of hand and entering the realm of outrageous and what I consider sacrilegious. So follow along with me as we explore some of the issues concerning our country.

As we travel along on our journey, I would like it very much for anyone to submit what they consider to be issues of grave interest to my readers concerning our government, politics, religion and anything pertaining to these topics.

Thank you for joining me on my trek through the sludgepits of our society. Let us examine the greed, stupidity and the abuse of power that runs rampant throughout our political system and society in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stir it up and leave a message!